Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Featured Product: Coveralls




Are your kids messy eaters, painters, etc.?
My daughter is the queen of un-clean.
Spaghetti is spread all over the face, hands, shirt, shorts, and anywhere else it can go. That's why I started using these fantastic coveralls. They snap on easily over clothes and can be fastened to wear either with individual legs or as a smock. She wears it every time she eats something messy. But we also use it for arts and crafts. This was a god-send when we were dyeing Easter eggs and when we painted mugs for the grandmas for Mother's Day. If only the floor in my house had fared as well as her clothes... They are also easy to clean - just wipe with a wet cloth for a small mess - toss it in the washing machine for a big mess. I honestly cannot say enough great things about this and my daughter loves it too! To see all styles and colors, click here.

No comments: